Lincolnshire Energy Centre can offer you multiple technologies to make your home sustainable.
- Reducing your energy bills from the power of the sun
- Solar PV or Photovoltaics’ is simply the conversion of sunlight into electrical energy via a medium or as we call it a solar panel. Operating from our Lincolnshire base we install only quality equipment that has passed our stringent due diligence process, ensuring that you can rest assured your investment will benefit you for many years to come.
- Battery systems are becoming ever more popular, we guide you through the process of what system will most benefit you and what battery size would suit your house.
- With a solar panel installation, you can cut your energy bills, reduce your carbon emissions and protect yourself against future energy bill inflation.
Installing solar panels is a relatively simple process
Things you need to know
- Grid approval: If you wish to install a solar system which is over 16amps we need to ask the National Grid for approval this can take 45 working Days
- If your roof is not a conventional construction, we may have to employ a structural engineer for approval
- If you are considering an EV charging point let us know and we can create a bundle deal
- Our team are always available to answer your questions.
A standard domestic solar installation usually consists of around 8-14 panels, and inverter which converts the power generated by the panels into usable power and a mounting system and simple safety electronics to make sure the system is safe and easy to use.
There are two types of battery installation, dependant on what benefits you would like to see. You can use the excess solar you generate during the day to power your house during the night, and even be able to power your house even during a power cut.
Air SourceHeat Pumps
From 2025, gas boilers are being banned from new builds. Soon, they will be phased out of our homes that are already built, too. A renewable energy heat pump is the future of heating.
A heat pump heats your home and provides hot tap water by extracting heat from the air. It is a sustainable, environmentally friendly heating solution for your home.
Depending on your building, a heat pump could replace your boiler and be connected straight into your existing central heating system. It is a positive change you can make to reduce your environmental impact and save on your energy consumption – and your bills, too.
It could be the answer to making your home more energy efficient and environmentally friendly for generations to come.
When installing a charging station there are many complex variables to consider. At Lincolnshire Energy Centre we make it easy. We have analysed the products on offer to the market and condensed it down to just a few quality and reliable manufacturers.